¿Just religion or something bigger?

Hi mi dear readers, today the topic about religion means a lot of things besides the simple word. For me the religion was a “important” part of my life until I have approximately nine years, in those years I pray every night before I go to sleep, lately with the past of the years I really think that the religion (catholic in my case) was only a familiar tradition, because all my parents are baptized (me too).

So I really think about that when I have almost a 13 years old, that was when I realized that I didn´t need a god, or a god with a name and a face, certainly I really don’t follow a religion because in the name of god millions of people have died and I don´t want to be part of a faith that have blood in their roots.

Actually I change my vision of the faith or religion, now I am pranic healer that consist in a alternative therapy that consist in healing the etheric body with prana (the energy that is on all the nature) and with that we can heal the physical body, this therapy has their bases in a lot of cultures and religions, specially in the budism, Hinduism and some Christianism, but is not a religion, just a discipline that need connection with the earth, our body and the universe.

So I believe in angels, arcangels, in the divine mom and dad, in our spiritual guides, and a lot of those things, I really want to believe that the connection with other dimension are possible and it´s a reality.

Comentarios

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I was not aware of this alternative therapy and it sounds really interesting. How long have you been practicing it? Does someone guide you? You really piqued my curiosity.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We have a similar vision my love hahahah but I have a trauma with Buddhism and all those spiritualities (it is a topic that makes for an afternoon of conversation> :) ).

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog