Music as catalyst of emotions

Hi dear reader, probably you are thinking about how I am going to talk about this topic, honestly, I don´t ever know, because I only want to tell my experience with some different music styles. I think that I am going to start saying that I listen to music almost all day, since I wake up until I go to sleep, but I don´t listen always the same music because yesterday don´t have the same situations that today or tomorrow.

Usually in a normal day I like to listen some trap latin music to wake me up with energy, I like start the day dancing in the shower. After that depending on how my mood progresses in the day, if I have a bad day and I want to feel my sadness I listen some song from Young Cister like her “Live sessions” on youtube or some songs from Diso, another Chilean trap artist, but if I have a good day I want to enjoy it with the best energies so I normally listen some song from Dua Lipa that make me feel like in other place, dancing with no preoccupations. In other occasions like when I’m studying, I like to listen some lofi-beats or a live version of Gary Clarck Jr. I really recommend it for the people who like the dirty guitars and the voice ripped in a song.

Comentarios